Saturday, August 25, 2012

So Im looking but Im not looking.....

Every one has thier qualifications of what they are looking for in a mate. Me, I have qualifications but I'm not looking, really..... I want a honest, head strong guy who is opinionated. I Think that a guy should not be submissive because I will not know what is on his mind. I should be able explain what kind of guy I want in a short story better than I can just explaining it. I roll out of the bed, stand up and stretch. Look in the mirror and I wipe the crust out of my eyes and fix my hair with my fingers. I turn on my stereo and begin to vibe to the mix I just downloaded yesterday. Keri Hilson, Gucci Mane, Jay-Z, Lauryn Hill, Common, Nikki Minaj, Blok Beeze, Lotta Luccie, Ken, and Amerie, are pumping me up while I get my day started. I pick out my clothes, A sexy skirt and a dressy top with some high heels. I don't have to work today so why not look good! I grab a Balance(R) protein bar and eat it on my way to the shower. As I'm lathering up with my music on blast, I think about this guy of my dreams. Hes 6'1, smooth ass skin brown sugar complexion, Nice ass smile but he wear a gold grill with diamonds in it. He has a lot of tattoos. Sexy ass body. Nice size ..... LOL You already know. Feels like I'm rapping about this guy. But he keeps a low cut but he used to have braids, wears his doo rag so he stay with the waves. His style so clean always dressing fly, his car clean too it catch everybody eye, He smart as hell and he used to sell drugs if you asked him what he's done before he'll tell you all of the above. He smoke that good bag always keep his . He a ride or die nigga, stay down for his friends, he about his paper too dont gotta worry about ends. I dont know what it is about about a street smart nigga but it makes me kinda hot and he can't live with his mamma he got his own spot, He in school too goin for business management he wants to be like p. diddy He from new york and he wanna show me the city So he wanna take me one day...... His moms is a teacher and his daddy wasn't there when he was a kid so hes a mammas boy but every since he met me hes now mamas boy...... LOL This is jus a lil bit of my qualifications.....

No comments:

Post a Comment